- Follow @lailayuile
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Marc Erickson on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Mosko on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Detailed new photos show state of aging BNSF Bridge in South Surrey as potential recipe for disaster.
Tag Archives: merv ritchie
Christy Clark told the world last year, Kitimat is where it’s at and now the press is heralding the transformation of the ‘doom-town’ into a ‘boom-town’…. boom shaka laka laka… that is. Now it seems like the entire world is heading to Kitimat looking for a … Continue reading
Many of you who have joined me on Facebook know that in the year since the Fukushima disaster, I have posted periodic updates and queries there, on the still unresolved situation with reactor 4. Some have called me alarmist, some have said … Continue reading
City of Terrace rescinds motion to remain neutral on Enbridge, votes in favour of opposing Enbridge pipeline and tanker traffic.
Stunning motion from the city of Terrace and one that sets a precedent of priorities and value. My friend Merv Ritchie of the Terrace Daily Online, has the exclusive story and video . Please share! Terrace becomes Economic Leader by Opposing … Continue reading