- @mgabrielGlobal @keithbaldrey Serves double duty as a "Caution!" feature so those falling chunks don't hit anyone.. 4 hours ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
r on “It’s not what you… John's Aghast on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Legal Aid funds diverted by BC Government in excess of $100 million dollars. Legal? Yes. Moral or right? No.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
Tag Archives: merv ritchie
Christy Clark told the world last year, Kitimat is where it’s at and now the press is heralding the transformation of the ‘doom-town’ into a ‘boom-town’…. boom shaka laka laka… that is. Now it seems like the entire world is heading to Kitimat looking for a … Continue reading
Many of you who have joined me on Facebook know that in the year since the Fukushima disaster, I have posted periodic updates and queries there, on the still unresolved situation with reactor 4. Some have called me alarmist, some have said … Continue reading
City of Terrace rescinds motion to remain neutral on Enbridge, votes in favour of opposing Enbridge pipeline and tanker traffic.
Stunning motion from the city of Terrace and one that sets a precedent of priorities and value. My friend Merv Ritchie of the Terrace Daily Online, has the exclusive story and video . Please share! Terrace becomes Economic Leader by Opposing … Continue reading