- A tragic loss-please take the time yourself,to research areas before you venture out.10 mins can save your life. cknw.com/2015/08/03/856… 1 hour ago
- “The art of being happy,lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things…” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
What people are saying
JDC on “The art of being happy,… luigi on “It’s not what you… Laila on “The art of being happy,… JDC on “The art of being happy,… JDC on “The art of being happy,… Laila on “The art of being happy,…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- "The art of being happy,lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things..." ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Terasen Gas and BC Hydro kill me with their billing.
Tag Archives: ministry of children and families
A joint effort today, proving that when the going gets tough… the bloggers get going! It started with a really pointed post at The Gazetteer, picked up over with the indomitable Ian Reids, continued with a new tip and email here on … Continue reading
Three very important questions for our families first premier… if she isn’t too busy Christmas shopping, that is…
* There is a follow-up post… Here. * From our good friend RossK, who has a good lead, from a very good source… about a helluva shocking story : “In the wake of all the money that has been completely … Continue reading
Breaking news: Supreme Court rules in” Tercon Contractors Ltd. vs British Columbia(Ministry of Transportation)
” The appeal from the judgment of the Court of Appeal for British Columbia (Vancouver), Number CA033983, 2007 BCCA 592, dated December 3, 2007, heard on March 23, 2009, is allowed, the order of the Court of Appeal is set aside and the judgment of the … Continue reading