- RT @headlinesnow: @MayorWatts and Eileen Mohan at the opening of the Youth Strengths Conference #kpu #surreybc #actingtogether http://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: B.C. government lets industry run wild
- “INVEST IN RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT.GET A NICE RETURN”
- BC Wildfire information and resources
- “The short memories of the voters is what keeps our politicians in office” ~ Will Rogers
- Guest post: “Vote Wisely in the next election”
- “Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.” Ambrose Bierce
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Not enough Bang for Olympic Buck!!
What people are saying
r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… R on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… G. Barry Stewart on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… r on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… e.a.f. on Why exactly, is the Mars Bombe… Curt on Guest post: “Vote Wisely…
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- At what point is the government going to step in and say: "Enough is enough."?
- The key to the BC Rail sale lies in Premier Gordon Campbells beginnings in real estate and land development.
- Troubling photos spark Ministry of Transportation inspections of Sea to Sky retaining walls, creating new concerns over Kiewit construction.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Guest post: "Vote Wisely in the next election"
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: missing emails
Time for a blast from the past. I originally wrote and posted this piece over a year ago- July 24th, 2008. Reading it tonight, I found myself shaking my head and laughing. A year later, not a lot has changed … Continue reading
RossK, author of the The Pacific Gazette, has something to say about blog coverage versus media coverage of Monday’s Basi-Virk pre-trial hearings, that resulted in some pretty nasty comments directed at myself here in the comments section under that days … Continue reading
Guest commentary by BC Mary The Campbell Government is good at dating. They nailed three election campaigns just right. They’ve managed to delay the date of the Basi Virk trial for 3 years and counting. Their CanWest minions made it … Continue reading
BC Rail Properties fails to give evidence of provincial government mandate to divest itself of all it’s real property
What some say could be a precedent setting court case , is giving hope to many in the case of BC Rail and the potential transfer of assets over to CN. Quietly, and without much press, legal minds have been hard … Continue reading
Judge orders Campbell government to hand over emails, including those of the Premier, Gary Collins, Judith Reid and Former deputy premier Christy Clark.
From the courtroom of today’s Basi-Virk hearings: Justice Bennett has ruled that the missing and possibly destroyed emails must be given to the defence, and issued a court order forcing the government to hand over the documents: http://www.vancouversun.com/Judge+Basi+Virk+case+rules+mails+premier+staff+must+disclosed/1809005/story.html Whoever ordered those emails … Continue reading
RCMP announce preliminary probe into missing emails, same day as Times Colonist editorial declares:” The people who ordered the records destroyed have no place in government…”
Quote of the week, from the Times Colonist editorial of July 18th, 2009 ( thanks to Gazetteer for this heads up ) ” ….No one employed by the government could be unaware of the charges against Dave Basi, Bob Virk and … Continue reading
***** UPDATED JUNE 26TH, 3 PM. It has been brought to our attention that perhaps the actual date that may be used for the purposes of activating any clause could be as early as July 2nd, 2009. Here is some info … Continue reading
~ In a shocking revelation heard in B.C. Supreme Court yesterday, George Copley (Lawyer for the Premier and Cabinet) said that the 4 years of emails requested by the defence as evidence in the BC Rail case, cannot be found and may … Continue reading