- RT @LocalBizzLive: SURREY WHITE ROCK LIVE DAILY is out! paper.li/LocalBizzLIVE/… Stories via @lailayuile @narimadc 33 minutes ago
- And so it begins.
- Did you see anything?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who’s Harper working for?
- September sun is calling…
- This weeks column for 24 Hrs Vancouver: Union proposal a fair one to settle this debacle.
- Poll: Do you agree with the BCTF’s call for binding arbitration?
- “Drop the appeal so children can go to school.” ~ Dan Brooks, leader of the BC Conservatives.
- An open letter to the parents of BC on the ongoing teachers dispute
What people are saying
People in NE BC, pre… on Are you fracking kidding me,… Mosko on And so it begins. JDC on And so it begins. Curt on And so it begins. Curt on And so it begins. Marge on And so it begins.
- And so it begins.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- A bit of history on politics and the Surrey RCMP
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Did you see anything?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Who's Harper working for?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit Laila Yuile lailayuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: missing emails
Time for a blast from the past. I originally wrote and posted this piece over a year ago- July 24th, 2008. Reading it tonight, I found myself shaking my head and laughing. A year later, not a lot has changed … Continue reading
RossK, author of the The Pacific Gazette, has something to say about blog coverage versus media coverage of Monday’s Basi-Virk pre-trial hearings, that resulted in some pretty nasty comments directed at myself here in the comments section under that days … Continue reading
Guest commentary by BC Mary The Campbell Government is good at dating. They nailed three election campaigns just right. They’ve managed to delay the date of the Basi Virk trial for 3 years and counting. Their CanWest minions made it … Continue reading
BC Rail Properties fails to give evidence of provincial government mandate to divest itself of all it’s real property
What some say could be a precedent setting court case , is giving hope to many in the case of BC Rail and the potential transfer of assets over to CN. Quietly, and without much press, legal minds have been hard … Continue reading
Judge orders Campbell government to hand over emails, including those of the Premier, Gary Collins, Judith Reid and Former deputy premier Christy Clark.
From the courtroom of today’s Basi-Virk hearings: Justice Bennett has ruled that the missing and possibly destroyed emails must be given to the defence, and issued a court order forcing the government to hand over the documents: http://www.vancouversun.com/Judge+Basi+Virk+case+rules+mails+premier+staff+must+disclosed/1809005/story.html Whoever ordered those emails … Continue reading
RCMP announce preliminary probe into missing emails, same day as Times Colonist editorial declares:” The people who ordered the records destroyed have no place in government…”
Quote of the week, from the Times Colonist editorial of July 18th, 2009 ( thanks to Gazetteer for this heads up ) ” ….No one employed by the government could be unaware of the charges against Dave Basi, Bob Virk and … Continue reading
***** UPDATED JUNE 26TH, 3 PM. It has been brought to our attention that perhaps the actual date that may be used for the purposes of activating any clause could be as early as July 2nd, 2009. Here is some info … Continue reading
~ In a shocking revelation heard in B.C. Supreme Court yesterday, George Copley (Lawyer for the Premier and Cabinet) said that the 4 years of emails requested by the defence as evidence in the BC Rail case, cannot be found and may … Continue reading