- RT @mario_canseco: In 2014, 68% in Metro Vancouver said developers & lobbyists have too much influence in their municipality. #vanpoli http… 4 hours ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Laila on Politics must not trump public… r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with 'Gracie's Finger' references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- When wrong just doesn't begin to describe it.
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
Tag Archives: ndp
Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
There were two things on my TV agenda last night : the season première of Deadliest Catch, and the Alberta election. Flipping back and forth on commercial breaks, once the news that an NDP majority was being called by media, … Continue reading
This week`s topic: Is the NDP’s support of the BC Liberal’s LNG Tax Legislation good for B.C.? If our readers could listen into the weekly calls Brent and I schedule to decide on a Duel topic, they’d get an earful. … Continue reading
Heads up for all my readers to pick up a copy of 24hrs Vancouver edition tomorrow, where I go head to head with Kathryn Marshall on this week’s topic: Is Bill C-377 good for Canada’s union members? My column: http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2012/12/16/conservatives-passed-new-disclosure-requirements-to-hamper-canadas-unions … Continue reading
Sea to Sky operator awards Transtoll technical advisory contract to ensure accurate shadow toll vehicle counts on the Sea to Sky highway – despite the government making repeated,public denials that shadow tolls even exist.
The latest development in my ongoing investigation into the province’s many P3 projects has been the surfacing of a news release from Transtoll, courtesy of a reliable source, that announces that the company was awarded a contract in June of this … Continue reading
Carole James demonstrates BC Liberal “Omerta” doctrine – and fails to grasp how deeply she’s betrayed the parties grassroots supporters.
Omerta. Loosely defined as the ‘code of silence’ doctrine made famous by the mafia, I’ve personally always believed omerta closely described the attitudes of the BC Liberal party and its current leader, Premier Campbell. Never talk, never tell and never,ever criticize the leader – … Continue reading
After long last, Bits and Bites is making a return on this cold rainy Thursday ! The once weekly Wednesday feature has been on a hiatus for a while, as I’ve devoted as much spare time as possible to investigating and researching … Continue reading
An important news item for everyone in British Columbia !!! Please read and forward to everyone you know!! Federal Tories put Liberals on hot seat over HST The Conservative government will introduce legislation requiring Parliament to vote on plans by … Continue reading
and this would be one of those moments. There has been a lot of discussion going on at Bill Tieleman’s blog in response to his post in support of the gun registry in Canada. I’m not going to get into all the details, … Continue reading
While the talk around the province yesterday seemed to be centered on the news that the BC government finally admitted there is no bloody way to stick to the deficit numbers Campbell was flogging during his campaign, there was something … Continue reading