- RT @youngagrarians: Join #BCYF for a full day of #Delta Farm Tours! SAT MAR 7th: wp.me/p44u5d-1Dl #BCag #YVR #Farmers #Food @ModernAg… 3 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
What people are saying
G. Barry Stewart on Want to know how much it costs… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Curt on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Jay Jones on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on “A desk is a dangerous p… nonconfidencevote on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: 'The 'Yes' vote not worth saving
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why I am voting No in the Transit tax vote
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
Tag Archives: ndp
This week`s topic: Is the NDP’s support of the BC Liberal’s LNG Tax Legislation good for B.C.? If our readers could listen into the weekly calls Brent and I schedule to decide on a Duel topic, they’d get an earful. … Continue reading
Heads up for all my readers to pick up a copy of 24hrs Vancouver edition tomorrow, where I go head to head with Kathryn Marshall on this week’s topic: Is Bill C-377 good for Canada’s union members? My column: http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2012/12/16/conservatives-passed-new-disclosure-requirements-to-hamper-canadas-unions … Continue reading
Sea to Sky operator awards Transtoll technical advisory contract to ensure accurate shadow toll vehicle counts on the Sea to Sky highway – despite the government making repeated,public denials that shadow tolls even exist.
****Update: Sea to SkyHighway Investment Limited Partnership is the entity operating the sea to sky highway,and I have confirmed that it was in fact the concessionaire that has awarded this contract- which would make it a sub-contracting type of agreement between the … Continue reading
Carole James demonstrates BC Liberal “Omerta” doctrine – and fails to grasp how deeply she’s betrayed the parties grassroots supporters.
Omerta. Loosely defined as the ‘code of silence’ doctrine made famous by the mafia, I’ve personally always believed omerta closely described the attitudes of the BC Liberal party and its current leader, Premier Campbell. Never talk, never tell and never,ever criticize the leader – … Continue reading
After long last, Bits and Bites is making a return on this cold rainy Thursday ! The once weekly Wednesday feature has been on a hiatus for a while, as I’ve devoted as much spare time as possible to investigating and researching … Continue reading
An important news item for everyone in British Columbia !!! Please read and forward to everyone you know!! Federal Tories put Liberals on hot seat over HST The Conservative government will introduce legislation requiring Parliament to vote on plans by … Continue reading
and this would be one of those moments. There has been a lot of discussion going on at Bill Tieleman’s blog in response to his post in support of the gun registry in Canada. I’m not going to get into all the details, … Continue reading
While the talk around the province yesterday seemed to be centered on the news that the BC government finally admitted there is no bloody way to stick to the deficit numbers Campbell was flogging during his campaign, there was something … Continue reading
Nothing like a little music to getcha going in the morning…so, sit back and enjoy this funny number from The Royal Canadian Air Farce, titled ” The Ballad of Gordon Campbell” And why not have a look back at these Youtube … Continue reading
Why did Premier Gordon Campbells buddy( and Liberal wizard), Patrick Kinsella, get paid nearly $300,000 from BC Rail in the period around the sale of BC Rail? And why won’t the premier tell us? What more does he have to … Continue reading