- RT @OttawaCitizen: Former spy threatens to name names in $23M lawsuit against CSIS commissioner, others bit.ly/1PDYOyK #cdnpoli ht… 5 hours ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Scotty on Denman on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Laila on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Laila on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with 'Gracie's Finger' references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
Tag Archives: patrick kinsella
March has been an exceedingly busy month for me and that has been reflected in the lack of blog posts. I am happy to tell you that April is the light at the end of the tunnel and you can look forward to a variety of compelling, exclusive … Continue reading
One of my favorite bloggers is back, and in better format than ever. From his blog,David Talks/ The Berner Monologues : Happy New Year All! Here is my announcement: This month I am beginning a new television show. I am partnering with … Continue reading
I had my first taste of how true this statement is Friday night, with an incident that happened while I was out enjoying the Stanley Park Christmas train with my two youngest children, and some close friends of mine who joined us. I share … Continue reading
For your reading pleasure, may I introduce you to a new page I have created here on my blog, which will be permanently located on the tab lineup above! It is a comprehensive and substantial list of the worst of Campbell’s actions and achievements during the … Continue reading
From Alex G. Tsakumis’s site, Rebel with a Clause, as he comments on Bill Tieleman’s departure from CKNW : …I suspect, STRONGLY, that there is more to this than meets the mic… Two items: Tieleman has NEVER backed away from naming Christy Clark … Continue reading
From my friend Bill Tieleman’s site : The most anticipated decision in the BC Rail corruption case of David Basi, Bob Virk and Aneal Basi will come at 6:45 a.m. BC time from the Supreme Court of Canada. The Court has announced … Continue reading
RossK, author of the The Pacific Gazette, has something to say about blog coverage versus media coverage of Monday’s Basi-Virk pre-trial hearings, that resulted in some pretty nasty comments directed at myself here in the comments section under that days … Continue reading
This just in from Common Ground Magazine, May Edition, page 26 . Available free in over 1200 locations, or read the supplement here: http://www.commonground.ca/iss/214/pdfs/Take_back_your_power8a.pdf ***Note Mark Grant in the list below, previous Executive Director of the BC liberals who resigned December … Continue reading
I recently authored a post that is again receiving considerable attention, due in part it appears, to a comment left by ‘RickW’, below the Tyee’s front page column today: http://thetyee.ca/Views/2009/04/29/PayRaises/ Thank you, RickW – my hope is to inform as many people as possible about … Continue reading