- RT @schtev69: @mrsurreyjack @lailayuile tell that to those south if the Fraser. http://t.co/LvtgJDnFA2 4 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Marc Erickson on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Mosko on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- Detailed new photos show state of aging BNSF Bridge in South Surrey as potential recipe for disaster.
Tag Archives: patrick kinsella
March has been an exceedingly busy month for me and that has been reflected in the lack of blog posts. I am happy to tell you that April is the light at the end of the tunnel and you can look forward to a variety of compelling, exclusive … Continue reading
One of my favorite bloggers is back, and in better format than ever. From his blog,David Talks/ The Berner Monologues : Happy New Year All! Here is my announcement: This month I am beginning a new television show. I am partnering with … Continue reading
I had my first taste of how true this statement is Friday night, with an incident that happened while I was out enjoying the Stanley Park Christmas train with my two youngest children, and some close friends of mine who joined us. I share … Continue reading
For your reading pleasure, may I introduce you to a new page I have created here on my blog, which will be permanently located on the tab lineup above! It is a comprehensive and substantial list of the worst of Campbell’s actions and achievements during the … Continue reading
From Alex G. Tsakumis’s site, Rebel with a Clause, as he comments on Bill Tieleman’s departure from CKNW : …I suspect, STRONGLY, that there is more to this than meets the mic… Two items: Tieleman has NEVER backed away from naming Christy Clark … Continue reading
From my friend Bill Tieleman’s site : The most anticipated decision in the BC Rail corruption case of David Basi, Bob Virk and Aneal Basi will come at 6:45 a.m. BC time from the Supreme Court of Canada. The Court has announced … Continue reading
RossK, author of the The Pacific Gazette, has something to say about blog coverage versus media coverage of Monday’s Basi-Virk pre-trial hearings, that resulted in some pretty nasty comments directed at myself here in the comments section under that days … Continue reading
This just in from Common Ground Magazine, May Edition, page 26 . Available free in over 1200 locations, or read the supplement here: http://www.commonground.ca/iss/214/pdfs/Take_back_your_power8a.pdf ***Note Mark Grant in the list below, previous Executive Director of the BC liberals who resigned December … Continue reading
I recently authored a post that is again receiving considerable attention, due in part it appears, to a comment left by ‘RickW’, below the Tyee’s front page column today: http://thetyee.ca/Views/2009/04/29/PayRaises/ Thank you, RickW – my hope is to inform as many people as possible about … Continue reading