- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.Thoughts on what makes BC great wp.me/p49Jv-2Xm 6 hours ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… JDC on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… Davie Chesney on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Legal Aid funds diverted by BC Government in excess of $100 million dollars. Legal? Yes. Moral or right? No.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
Tag Archives: playing with the dragon
At long last, the final installment of the Playing with the Dragon series is nearly done, effectively creating a trilogy. It is perhaps, the most incendiary of the three posts, and for good reason-it speaks to the reach of the Chinese government … Continue reading →
Stories within stories: Harper,why we must stop the Canada-China FIPA and the deal you still don’t really know about.
“I can retain neither respect nor affection for government which has been moving from wrong to wrong in order to defend its immorality” ~ Mahatma Gandhi There are two very important things I would ask my readers to do today. … Continue reading →
In 1989, I sat alone in front of the TV, watching the fight for democracy and freedom come to a head in China. Who could forget this iconic image of a single man standing before the tanks, facing likely death? What strength lives … Continue reading →