- @DrHashtagBaby If it's not for City Hall, these would be the contacts for our reporters for ideas! Good luck! 1 hour ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cities shying away from the public
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- A note on political patronage and cronyism.
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
Tag Archives: playing with the dragon
At long last, the final installment of the Playing with the Dragon series is nearly done, effectively creating a trilogy. It is perhaps, the most incendiary of the three posts, and for good reason-it speaks to the reach of the Chinese government … Continue reading →
Stories within stories: Harper,why we must stop the Canada-China FIPA and the deal you still don’t really know about.
“I can retain neither respect nor affection for government which has been moving from wrong to wrong in order to defend its immorality” ~ Mahatma Gandhi There are two very important things I would ask my readers to do today. … Continue reading →
In 1989, I sat alone in front of the TV, watching the fight for democracy and freedom come to a head in China. Who could forget this iconic image of a single man standing before the tanks, facing likely death? What strength lives … Continue reading →