- RT @Casenuts83: @angedotjarvis @Jen_Eggleston not training though, this is at 153a & 28 ave. they're still there with a car pulled over. No… 7 hours ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
Laila on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Don F. on ” Been to Hell” ~A… North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Curt on Friends helping friends: The s… Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Mosko on ” Been to Hell” ~A…
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Welcome Home facility for addicts and court-ordered offenders NOT welcome in my old neighbourhood.
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: railgate
BC Liberals pat themselves on the back over SFPR ‘highway’ opening a year late and $464 million over budget
I’ll give the BC Liberals this: they sure know how to crank out a photo-op and they know how to spin a deuce into silk and make it look like they invented it. Case in point, the grand opening the of much … Continue reading
Indeed, with the revelations brought forward by Vicky Huntington and other dedicated researchers on the ALR land being optioned in Delta…there has been increasing attention around several older posts of mine. You can find them all here under the BEST OF page, … Continue reading
I am here, I am alive and no, I am not an undercover operative for a federal investigation…although that did give me a laugh. The Gateway story is still very much the object of my attention, to the point where every free … Continue reading
http://www.theprovince.com/news/Basi+played+role+handling+Gordon+Campbell+drunk+driving+charge+trial+hears/3157718/story.html This photo crack’s me up every time I see it…why the hell was he smiling? http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/PartyIdSearch.jspx Search results for criteria: Party Id: @665975, CaseType: ALL ID Name/Corporation Case Next Event Party Type Filing Date 5 cases found, displaying 5 … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
Coming tomorrow: “Just the tip of the iceberg…”: Why ‘Railgate’ and the Basi-Virk trial is about so much more than Basi-Virk
Forgive me, my friends, but there are simply not enough hours in my day to get this out today as promised. I will do my best to get it out tomorrow.
A little rebellion now and then is a good thing and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. ~ Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to Jame Madison
And never have I felt more rebellious, more incited to revolution than tonight, when I sat down to read who, and what, really controls what you, and I, and our friends and neighbours read and watch in the evening news…. … Continue reading
“The kind of corruption the media talk about, the kind the Supreme Court was concerned about, involves the putative sale of votes in exchange for campaign contributions. “~ James L.Buckley
I wonder how our dear premier is feeling this morning? Because depending on what side you take, the latest news regarding the political campaign contributions made by various special prosecutors ( Kash Heed’s messy election campaign investigation + the Basi- Virk trial) … Continue reading
From Alex G. Tsakumis’s site, Rebel with a Clause, as he comments on Bill Tieleman’s departure from CKNW : …I suspect, STRONGLY, that there is more to this than meets the mic… Two items: Tieleman has NEVER backed away from naming Christy Clark … Continue reading
From my friend Bill Tieleman’s site : The most anticipated decision in the BC Rail corruption case of David Basi, Bob Virk and Aneal Basi will come at 6:45 a.m. BC time from the Supreme Court of Canada. The Court has announced … Continue reading