- This is an excellent piece to read with my column from yesterday #vanpoli #vancouver #northvancouver #surreybc vancouversun.com/opinion/column… 17 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
R on Ottawa, this is BC calling… FRJ on Ottawa, this is BC calling… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Laila on This weeks new column for 24Hr… North Vans Grumps on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Liz on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- When wrong just doesn't begin to describe it.
- Surprise Surprise, BC Ferries executive pull in significant salary/bonus increases.
Tag Archives: rich coleman
Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
Some think so: https://fipa.bc.ca/release-bc-government-had-obligation-to-release-tailings-pond-info/ And I agree. The duty to protect all and any life and environment comes before everything. It all comes down to who knew what… when? http://pacificgazette.blogspot.ca/2014/08/mount-polley-disasterthey-all-knew-ch-3.html Will we see any resignations now? VANCOUVER, B.C.—The BC Freedom … Continue reading
I was happy to see Vaughn Palmers column today, because his readership far exceeds mine and this story really needs to be read by all British Columbians. He also gives a tip of the hat to a December 21st blog … Continue reading
BC Liberals pat themselves on the back over SFPR ‘highway’ opening a year late and $464 million over budget
I’ll give the BC Liberals this: they sure know how to crank out a photo-op and they know how to spin a deuce into silk and make it look like they invented it. Case in point, the grand opening the of much … Continue reading
Yes, yes, yes, I know I’ve teased you with hints of the post on the BC NDP, and a couple other gems, but I’ve come down sick with a nasty head cold and cough that makes me feel like my … Continue reading
Petro-China lost $1 billion dollars in market value in one day of trading, as investors bailed following news that the corruption probe in China had been expanded to include three executives at Petro-China. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323324904579040200172694292.html Trading of shares in PetroChina and … Continue reading
In going through my emails this evening – a never-ending job these days it seems – I came across one from a reader commenting on the Twitter exchange between Rich Coleman and myself on March 20th of this year. https://twitter.com/colemancountry … Continue reading
What’s it like working with Premier Christy Clark? “She’s a role model for the next generation…” ~ Rich Coleman, minister of everything.
Thankfully, I’ll never have to find out. However, Rich Coleman, minister of everything under the sun has, and actually likes working with Christy so much, he made this video on YouTube just to prove how much he likes working with her. … Continue reading
Friends helping friends: The story of how the BC Liberal – SNC Lavalin connection persists with Christy Clark.
Click on the photo below to see Gwyn Morgans person contributions to the BC Liberals and Christy Clark. Now…. let’s go back and read this story, detailing some of the conflicts behind the proposed Victoria LRT line, SNC and Clark. … Continue reading
Time for Minister Rich Coleman to step down – calls to Surrey Councillors absolute political interference in process.
There is more to come on Coleman and the Gateway story – it’s huge and is still developing on several angles, but Alex Browne of the Peace Arch News scooped a hint of it with this story just out: “BC Liberal MLA Gordon Hogg says … Continue reading
As someone who has blogged about politics since the last election in this province, I’ve seen so many stories and examples of the current governments cronyism/unethical behavior/questionable policies/ corrupt activities that quite honestly, it still astounds me. Following the 2009 election, … Continue reading