- Follow @lailayuile
- “Live in the sunshine,swim the sea, drink the wild air…” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There’s no forgiveness for Chesney’s latest chestnut,but don’t be quick to toss this councillor.
- “…the contractor who built the wall — Peter Kiewit and Sons — used parts in the retaining wall that do not meet ministry standards….”
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- This weeks Duel for 24Hrs Vancouver: Bill 20 too intrusive.
- Where does the buck stop?
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
What people are saying
Cora Danielson on There’s no forgiveness f… JDC on “Live in the sunshine,sw… Eric Ross on There’s no forgiveness f… nonconfidencevote on “Live in the sunshine,sw… Laila on “Live in the sunshine,sw… JDC on “Live in the sunshine,sw…
- "Live in the sunshine,swim the sea, drink the wild air..." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There's no forgiveness for Chesney's latest chestnut,but don't be quick to toss this councillor.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall - one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
Tag Archives: san francisco oakland bridge
Intrepid reporter Dave White of News 1130, came across a big story today…. http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/420521–concerns-raised-in-us-around-bc-highways-contractor “SEATTLE (NEWS1130) – Some alleged major problems with massive construction projects have been exposed in the US, involving a contractor also hired to build and maintain BC highways. The accusations … Continue reading