- 2/2 at link in web address bar, remove one 'mountpolley' between forward slash to get real link #bcpoli #mountpolley env.gov.bc.ca/eemp/incidents… 33 minutes ago
- ‘Our posterity will wonder about our ignorance of things so plain.’ ~ Seneca
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
What people are saying
Julie on ‘Our posterity will wond… Marc Erickson on ‘Our posterity will wond… JDC on ‘Our posterity will wond… workforfun on ‘Our posterity will wond… raincoaster on Did the BC government fail in… Mae Moore on ‘Our posterity will wond…
- 'Our posterity will wonder about our ignorance of things so plain.' ~ Seneca
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- First steps to permanent slots approved by Surrey council Monday evening. **update at the bottom of this post
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : "…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: sex
Stop by Monday AM to find out why women in particular love that “glow from below”….. As for me, it is officially Christmas Decorating Day. Lights to string, spruce to swag and jolly special coffee to drink! Peace on Earth … Continue reading
I say : More sex, less alcohol is the better way to go. Burns calories,costs less and no hangovers the morning after… http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=1004999
Sorry for the late post- for those in the know, I think I was busy ‘nesting’ this morning. Of course, I only realised what I was up to after I spent a couple hours bleaching and disinfecting every surface in … Continue reading
Quick blog today, because I’m on assignment this morning. I will post more later, but thought you might find this interesting for now. I was sharing the stories of VAGINA censorship within some schools with my grade 11 daughter yesterday evening, … Continue reading
I had no idea that in a day and age where music videos featuring simulated sexual acts air during the after school play period, teenagers routinely mimic gangsters and ‘ho’s” through their fashion choices, and STDS among those under 18 … Continue reading
I’d hate to be a guy right now, with the much-dreaded Valentines Day Test approaching. That’s right, I said Valentines Day TEST! After all, isn’t that what it really is nowadays? Long gone are the romantic beginnings to this Hallmark … Continue reading