- #backtoschool clothes shopping Momgasm moment: .97 cent kids jeans,woot!! #suchamomthing http://t.co/2Ld20cBiLB 1 hour ago
- ” Been to Hell” ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- German Television claims to have leaked CETA document
- Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
- Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You musn’t lose it.” ~ Robin Williams.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Little leadership in mining disaster
- One tough question for the BC Government
- Imperial Metals president Bryan Kynoch says he would drink the tailings pond water….
What people are saying
Curt on ” Been to Hell” ~A… North Vans Grumps on ” Been to Hell” ~A… Laila on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Debbie McBride on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To… Evil Eye on “No secrecy, no business.” ~To…
- " Been to Hell" ~Alexandra Morton on Mount Polley visit
- “No secrecy, no business.” ~Toba Beta
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams.
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk Basi-Virk Trial bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail Bill Tieleman brent stafford canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge Prince George railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Tag Archives: south fraser perimeter road
Is this Falcon really a new generation in leadership…or just another opportunistic crow? The SFPR and Gateway unplugged.
“ No, really, it wasn’t actually my idea at all! Falcon and his Tory friends came up with the whole Gateway thing right after I appointed him! ” ” He, he, he… I did, didn’t I? And everyone though that … Continue reading
corrupt [kuh-ruhpt] â€“adjective 1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge. 2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society. 3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text. 4. infected; tainted. … Continue reading
South Fraser Perimeter Road moves ahead as revised Fraser Transportation Group signs agreement with Ministry of Transportation
Late out in yesterday’s press releases from the government was the news that the Fraser Transportation Group came to an agreement with the province to complete the very contentious South Fraser Perimeter Road. You can read that press release HERE. … Continue reading
It has always been a point of amusement for me that when it comes to companies that do business for -and with- the BC Liberals, I tend to find all the same names, in all the right places. The Ledcor Group is … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
When is a losing bidder, NOT a losing bidder? When it involves bidding on a Ministry of Transportation project!
Without a doubt, it’s when the losing bidders have bid on a Ministry of transportation project with the BC Liberals! It came as a shock to me, anyways, when I recently read in the South Fraser Perimeter Road Request for … Continue reading
Tune in this morning to ” Live from the Leg” , between 10 am and 11 am to listen and participate as I join MLA Guy Gentner to talk about the SFPR and P3’s
To listen live, head on over to http://www.guygentner.ca/ and go to the right hand side of the page, where you will see the ” Live from the Leg” and Listen Live button. Questions are allowed, it appears you can email them … Continue reading
” Ministry officials would not say why the equity partners in the perimeter road have now been changed. ” ~ Surrey Leader
Found this gem tonight online, courtesy of the Surrey Leader , with respect to the significant change in the partners of the Fraser Transportation Group – AFTER the pre-qualified bidders were approved ( meaning, how could these new partners be qualified – if they … Continue reading
Fraser Transportation Group chosen as preferred bidder for South Fraser Perimeter Road, surprising many.
The Ministry of Transportation issued a long-awaited press release Friday- late,late Friday – surprising many industry insiders by announcing that the Fraser Transportation Group has been chosen as the preferred bidder and will proceed to the final stage of the procurement process for the South … Continue reading