- You know you're old when it's 9:30 on a Friday night and you're counting the moments until you can go to bed... 7 hours ago
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- This weeks Duel for 24Hrs Vancouver: Bill 20 too intrusive.
- Where does the buck stop?
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
- “It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news…”
- “If Leaders fail, the people will lead.”
- “Home isn’t always where you live,but where they understand you:The passing of Ben Meisner “
What people are saying
Don F. on Denial, deflect, discredit. Drew Chisholm on Denial, deflect, discredit. Scotty on Denman on Denial, deflect, discredit. John's Aghast on Denial, deflect, discredit. Scotty on Denman on Denial, deflect, discredit. Laila on Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall - one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Introducing... the new Canucks Bra!!
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
Tag Archives: south fraser perimeter road
Is this Falcon really a new generation in leadership…or just another opportunistic crow? The SFPR and Gateway unplugged.
“ No, really, it wasn’t actually my idea at all! Falcon and his Tory friends came up with the whole Gateway thing right after I appointed him! ” ” He, he, he… I did, didn’t I? And everyone though that … Continue reading
corrupt [kuh-ruhpt] â€“adjective 1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge. 2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society. 3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text. 4. infected; tainted. … Continue reading
South Fraser Perimeter Road moves ahead as revised Fraser Transportation Group signs agreement with Ministry of Transportation
Late out in yesterday’s press releases from the government was the news that the Fraser Transportation Group came to an agreement with the province to complete the very contentious South Fraser Perimeter Road. You can read that press release HERE. … Continue reading
It has always been a point of amusement for me that when it comes to companies that do business for -and with- the BC Liberals, I tend to find all the same names, in all the right places. The Ledcor Group is … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
When is a losing bidder, NOT a losing bidder? When it involves bidding on a Ministry of Transportation project!
Without a doubt, it’s when the losing bidders have bid on a Ministry of transportation project with the BC Liberals! It came as a shock to me, anyways, when I recently read in the South Fraser Perimeter Road Request for … Continue reading
Tune in this morning to ” Live from the Leg” , between 10 am and 11 am to listen and participate as I join MLA Guy Gentner to talk about the SFPR and P3’s
To listen live, head on over to http://www.guygentner.ca/ and go to the right hand side of the page, where you will see the ” Live from the Leg” and Listen Live button. Questions are allowed, it appears you can email them … Continue reading
” Ministry officials would not say why the equity partners in the perimeter road have now been changed. ” ~ Surrey Leader
Found this gem tonight online, courtesy of the Surrey Leader , with respect to the significant change in the partners of the Fraser Transportation Group – AFTER the pre-qualified bidders were approved ( meaning, how could these new partners be qualified – if they … Continue reading
Fraser Transportation Group chosen as preferred bidder for South Fraser Perimeter Road, surprising many.
The Ministry of Transportation issued a long-awaited press release Friday- late,late Friday – surprising many industry insiders by announcing that the Fraser Transportation Group has been chosen as the preferred bidder and will proceed to the final stage of the procurement process for the South … Continue reading