- @mgabrielGlobal @keithbaldrey Serves double duty as a "Caution!" feature so those falling chunks don't hit anyone.. 4 hours ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
r on “It’s not what you… John's Aghast on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Legal Aid funds diverted by BC Government in excess of $100 million dollars. Legal? Yes. Moral or right? No.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- "Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth." ~ Mohandas Gahndi
Tag Archives: south fraser perimeter road
Is this Falcon really a new generation in leadership…or just another opportunistic crow? The SFPR and Gateway unplugged.
“ No, really, it wasn’t actually my idea at all! Falcon and his Tory friends came up with the whole Gateway thing right after I appointed him! ” ” He, he, he… I did, didn’t I? And everyone though that … Continue reading
corrupt [kuh-ruhpt] â€“adjective 1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge. 2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society. 3. made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text. 4. infected; tainted. … Continue reading
South Fraser Perimeter Road moves ahead as revised Fraser Transportation Group signs agreement with Ministry of Transportation
Late out in yesterday’s press releases from the government was the news that the Fraser Transportation Group came to an agreement with the province to complete the very contentious South Fraser Perimeter Road. You can read that press release HERE. … Continue reading
It has always been a point of amusement for me that when it comes to companies that do business for -and with- the BC Liberals, I tend to find all the same names, in all the right places. The Ledcor Group is … Continue reading
Good evening, my loyal friends and readers! I have to thank all of you for your continued patience and let you know how much I appreciate your faithful stops even though the pages here have remained vacant of posts for some … Continue reading
When is a losing bidder, NOT a losing bidder? When it involves bidding on a Ministry of Transportation project!
Without a doubt, it’s when the losing bidders have bid on a Ministry of transportation project with the BC Liberals! It came as a shock to me, anyways, when I recently read in the South Fraser Perimeter Road Request for … Continue reading
Tune in this morning to ” Live from the Leg” , between 10 am and 11 am to listen and participate as I join MLA Guy Gentner to talk about the SFPR and P3’s
To listen live, head on over to http://www.guygentner.ca/ and go to the right hand side of the page, where you will see the ” Live from the Leg” and Listen Live button. Questions are allowed, it appears you can email them … Continue reading
” Ministry officials would not say why the equity partners in the perimeter road have now been changed. ” ~ Surrey Leader
Found this gem tonight online, courtesy of the Surrey Leader , with respect to the significant change in the partners of the Fraser Transportation Group – AFTER the pre-qualified bidders were approved ( meaning, how could these new partners be qualified – if they … Continue reading
Fraser Transportation Group chosen as preferred bidder for South Fraser Perimeter Road, surprising many.
The Ministry of Transportation issued a long-awaited press release Friday- late,late Friday – surprising many industry insiders by announcing that the Fraser Transportation Group has been chosen as the preferred bidder and will proceed to the final stage of the procurement process for the South … Continue reading