- Ironic you can charge your electric car for free in many areas, yet you get charged for air to pump your tires at the gas station #doh 24 minutes ago
- If a tree falls in the forest, does anyone in the city hear?
- Left, Right and the space in between: Conquering the Great Divide in politics.
- Keep calm and carry on- I will return to blogging soon.
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
What people are saying
mike mc on If a tree falls in the forest,… Laila on If a tree falls in the forest,… Mosko on If a tree falls in the forest,… Laila on ***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WA… J B on ***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WA… Laila on If a tree falls in the forest,…
Tag Archives: spying in canada
This week’s topic: Does the massacre in Paris justify further expansion of spy powers in Canada? In the days since the terrorist attack in Paris, I’m concerned about how this is all unfolding as I look at the response from … Continue reading →
At this juncture in Canadian history, as our federal government signs what was passed off as a run of the mill trade deal with China that is cloaked in so much secrecy, it brings to mind questions as to the motivation for such … Continue reading →