- "He who has a garden and a library wants for nothing” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero http://t.co/28B4bn8rzB 8 hours ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Time to ask why Kiewit keeps getting the bids.. even when things go wrong. A story within a story.
- Media Weary victim,Colleen Preston, breaks her silence momentarily, exclusively on LailaYuile.wordpress.com.
Tag Archives: stephanie cadieux
I’m about to give the old fingers a rest from the keyboard for the May long weekend – they’re getting a bit claw like – but there are three more stories I wanted to bring to your attention for posterity. … Continue reading
A joint effort today, proving that when the going gets tough… the bloggers get going! It started with a really pointed post at The Gazetteer, picked up over with the indomitable Ian Reids, continued with a new tip and email here on … Continue reading
Three very important questions for our families first premier… if she isn’t too busy Christmas shopping, that is…
* There is a follow-up post… Here. * From our good friend RossK, who has a good lead, from a very good source… about a helluva shocking story : “In the wake of all the money that has been completely … Continue reading
From my new post headlined over at HuffPost BC : “The Port Mann Bridge project has been steeped in controversy from its humble beginnings as an economically prudent plan to twin the existing bridge at a cost of $1.5 billion … Continue reading
And why not make it official by saying I will be signing up to recall my rather hypocritical MLA, Stephanie Cadieux. You better enjoy that rather lush office on 152nd st while you can Steph, because I intend to rally … Continue reading