- @junekaiser I'm absolutely shocked actually.How insulting.Cigarettes are not the same as sacred tobacco.Good grief. 7 hours ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
r on “It’s not what you… John's Aghast on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Access to Information documents show an average of 46.3 founded "shots fired" calls between 2007-2012 in Surrey, B.C.
- Premier Christy Clark : "Better a MILF, than a cougar."
Tag Archives: stephanie cadieux
I’m about to give the old fingers a rest from the keyboard for the May long weekend – they’re getting a bit claw like – but there are three more stories I wanted to bring to your attention for posterity. … Continue reading
A joint effort today, proving that when the going gets tough… the bloggers get going! It started with a really pointed post at The Gazetteer, picked up over with the indomitable Ian Reids, continued with a new tip and email here on … Continue reading
Three very important questions for our families first premier… if she isn’t too busy Christmas shopping, that is…
* There is a follow-up post… Here. * From our good friend RossK, who has a good lead, from a very good source… about a helluva shocking story : “In the wake of all the money that has been completely … Continue reading
From my new post headlined over at HuffPost BC : “The Port Mann Bridge project has been steeped in controversy from its humble beginnings as an economically prudent plan to twin the existing bridge at a cost of $1.5 billion … Continue reading
And why not make it official by saying I will be signing up to recall my rather hypocritical MLA, Stephanie Cadieux. You better enjoy that rather lush office on 152nd st while you can Steph, because I intend to rally … Continue reading