- @INTEGRITYBC Well deserved. This likely would have slipped right by without all the work you've done. 7 minutes ago
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall – one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- This weeks Duel for 24Hrs Vancouver: Bill 20 too intrusive.
- Where does the buck stop?
- Translink FOI release of untendered contract extension begs the question: Which is the easier ride: Skytrain or gravy train ?
- “It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news…”
- “If Leaders fail, the people will lead.”
- “Home isn’t always where you live,but where they understand you:The passing of Ben Meisner “
What people are saying
North Vans Grumps on Denial, deflect, discredit. North Vans Grumps on Denial, deflect, discredit. nonconfidencevote on Denial, deflect, discredit. Jack Hackett on Denial, deflect, discredit. John's Aghast on Denial, deflect, discredit. Don F. on Denial, deflect, discredit.
- Denial, deflect, discredit.
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Extensive repair work planned for Sea to Sky retaining wall - one year after problems on 3 others first reported here.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Troubling photos spark Ministry of Transportation inspections of Sea to Sky retaining walls, creating new concerns over Kiewit construction.
- Introducing... the new Canucks Bra!!
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
Tag Archives: surrey city development corporation
(My apologies to the wonderful Ross Buchanan, who sent this to me last week while I was sick with the plague. Actually, it’s the flu, but the worst one I and my children have had in years-sustained fever over 42 for days, … Continue reading
So, I have on good authority, that on /or around 9: 30 am tomorrow, Christie Clark will be making an announcement at SFU, heralding the creation of a Municipal Auditor General. I would hope, for all our sakes, the position actually comes with some feasible authority … Continue reading
A follow up from Kent Spencer to his first article, posted below- scroll down below to read that one! Surrey mayoral candidate Ross Buchanan stands Wednesday at proposed development site at 32nd Avenue and 192nd Street. He is critical of operations … Continue reading
*** It is always a wonderful thing to find others who take great interest in the financial wheelings and dealings of our governments the way I do, and Grant Rice is definately a wealth of information when it comes to … Continue reading
Less than 48 hours until voting begins and I’ve been so busy I neglected to post this yesterday – keep your eyes on this story… “Surrey mayoral candidate Ross Buchanan has called for changes in the way cityowned lands are … Continue reading
Two things for you today on the campaign trail in Surrey! Recently Ross received an email from a reporter asking him “what your previous political/leadership experience is and why those experiences qualify you to run a major Canadian city with a huge … Continue reading