- @tweettothehan Highly unlikely for most Canadians until summer is over,kids are back in school &it's three weeks before voting day #cdnpoli 1 hour ago
- “It’s not what you look at that matters…it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver City Hall: Take big money out of civic campaigns
- Last weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Surrey LRT plans scary expensive!
- Forest fire prevention and mitigation in BC: At what point does inaction become negligence?
- This weeks City Hall column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Regional politicians deserve more scrutiny
- “O Canada, O Canada, who stands watch from sea to sea? Who for a lost democracy? Who for the true north strong and free? If not you then let it be me”
- Hindsight is only helpful if you apply the lesson learned to future actions.
- Last weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Transparency hit new low during plebiscite
What people are saying
r on “It’s not what you… John's Aghast on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you… e.a.f. on “It’s not what you… Laila on “It’s not what you… nonconfidencevote on “It’s not what you…
- "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." ~ Henry David Thoreau.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Why exactly, is the Mars Bomber sitting idle?
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Terasen Gas and BC Hydro kill me with their billing.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
Tag Archives: surrey city development corporation
(My apologies to the wonderful Ross Buchanan, who sent this to me last week while I was sick with the plague. Actually, it’s the flu, but the worst one I and my children have had in years-sustained fever over 42 for days, … Continue reading
So, I have on good authority, that on /or around 9: 30 am tomorrow, Christie Clark will be making an announcement at SFU, heralding the creation of a Municipal Auditor General. I would hope, for all our sakes, the position actually comes with some feasible authority … Continue reading
A follow up from Kent Spencer to his first article, posted below- scroll down below to read that one! Surrey mayoral candidate Ross Buchanan stands Wednesday at proposed development site at 32nd Avenue and 192nd Street. He is critical of operations … Continue reading
*** It is always a wonderful thing to find others who take great interest in the financial wheelings and dealings of our governments the way I do, and Grant Rice is definately a wealth of information when it comes to … Continue reading
Less than 48 hours until voting begins and I’ve been so busy I neglected to post this yesterday – keep your eyes on this story… “Surrey mayoral candidate Ross Buchanan has called for changes in the way cityowned lands are … Continue reading
Two things for you today on the campaign trail in Surrey! Recently Ross received an email from a reporter asking him “what your previous political/leadership experience is and why those experiences qualify you to run a major Canadian city with a huge … Continue reading