- Having lived in #Steveston,for years previously & having seen the impact,I say' too bad to Onni.' #RichmondBC twitter.com/GlobalBC/statu… 6 hours ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
R on Ottawa, this is BC calling… FRJ on Ottawa, this is BC calling… e.a.f. on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Laila on This weeks new column for 24Hr… North Vans Grumps on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Liz on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- When wrong just doesn't begin to describe it.
- Surprise Surprise, BC Ferries executive pull in significant salary/bonus increases.
Tag Archives: surrey city development corporation
(My apologies to the wonderful Ross Buchanan, who sent this to me last week while I was sick with the plague. Actually, it’s the flu, but the worst one I and my children have had in years-sustained fever over 42 for days, … Continue reading
So, I have on good authority, that on /or around 9: 30 am tomorrow, Christie Clark will be making an announcement at SFU, heralding the creation of a Municipal Auditor General. I would hope, for all our sakes, the position actually comes with some feasible authority … Continue reading
A follow up from Kent Spencer to his first article, posted below- scroll down below to read that one! Surrey mayoral candidate Ross Buchanan stands Wednesday at proposed development site at 32nd Avenue and 192nd Street. He is critical of operations … Continue reading
*** It is always a wonderful thing to find others who take great interest in the financial wheelings and dealings of our governments the way I do, and Grant Rice is definately a wealth of information when it comes to … Continue reading
Less than 48 hours until voting begins and I’ve been so busy I neglected to post this yesterday – keep your eyes on this story… “Surrey mayoral candidate Ross Buchanan has called for changes in the way cityowned lands are … Continue reading
Two things for you today on the campaign trail in Surrey! Recently Ross received an email from a reporter asking him “what your previous political/leadership experience is and why those experiences qualify you to run a major Canadian city with a huge … Continue reading