- @catt1955 @douglaspsmith Me, a Liberal supporter..lol.. too funny. I hope you get some sleep Cat. 3 hours ago
- If a tree falls in the forest, does anyone in the city hear?
- Left, Right and the space in between: Conquering the Great Divide in politics.
- Keep calm and carry on- I will return to blogging soon.
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
What people are saying
Curt on If a tree falls in the forest,… mike mc on If a tree falls in the forest,… Laila on If a tree falls in the forest,… Mosko on If a tree falls in the forest,… Laila on ***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WA… J B on ***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WA…
Tag Archives: tercon
“…crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits, treating us like sheep, and we’re tired of hearing promises that we know they’ll never keep.” ~ Ray Davies Here on this site, we have revealed many breaking news stories of secret … Continue reading
Fighting the good fight I believe that any individual who has spiritually awakened in our time, to the degree that he or she finds a higher and deeper motive for living, is going to be driven to fight the good … Continue reading
” True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life, in whatever shape they may challenge us to combat. ~ Napolean
***** UPDATED WITH COMMENT FROM SUSAN HEYES BELOW “For I say unto you in all sadness of conviction that to think great thoughts you must be heroes as well as idealists. Only when you have worked alone / when you have … Continue reading
Fraser Transportation Group chosen as preferred bidder for South Fraser Perimeter Road, surprising many.
The Ministry of Transportation issued a long-awaited press release Friday- late,late Friday – surprising many industry insiders by announcing that the Fraser Transportation Group has been chosen as the preferred bidder and will proceed to the final stage of the procurement process for the South … Continue reading
If it can be said there is any good that has come from the infamous and inexhaustible BC Rail debacle, it would be that it opened my eyes to much of what goes on with the tendering process within many … Continue reading