- RT @theprovince: Paradise Valley residents vow to fight water plan for proposed resort north of Squamish theprov.in/1J356E6 http://t.co… 30 minutes ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Politics must not trump public safety - It's time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- (updated ) How Christy Clark set the standard for vulgar questions and innuendo - a rebuttal to David Obee, Editor in Chief of the Times Colonist.
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
Tag Archives: tercon
“…crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits, treating us like sheep, and we’re tired of hearing promises that we know they’ll never keep.” ~ Ray Davies Here on this site, we have revealed many breaking news stories of secret … Continue reading
Fighting the good fight I believe that any individual who has spiritually awakened in our time, to the degree that he or she finds a higher and deeper motive for living, is going to be driven to fight the good … Continue reading
” True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life, in whatever shape they may challenge us to combat. ~ Napolean
***** UPDATED WITH COMMENT FROM SUSAN HEYES BELOW “For I say unto you in all sadness of conviction that to think great thoughts you must be heroes as well as idealists. Only when you have worked alone / when you have … Continue reading
Fraser Transportation Group chosen as preferred bidder for South Fraser Perimeter Road, surprising many.
The Ministry of Transportation issued a long-awaited press release Friday- late,late Friday – surprising many industry insiders by announcing that the Fraser Transportation Group has been chosen as the preferred bidder and will proceed to the final stage of the procurement process for the South … Continue reading
If it can be said there is any good that has come from the infamous and inexhaustible BC Rail debacle, it would be that it opened my eyes to much of what goes on with the tendering process within many … Continue reading