- RT @TheNowNewspaper: MK Delta Lands development proposal in #NorthDelta on hold as company looks at industrial dev on another parcel http:/… 10 hours ago
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
- When good things happen to awesome people.
- The ‘real’ thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Legalize tent cities.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Overreacting to heinous acts is what the terrorists want.
- Things that make you go “Hmmmmm…”; Or who is gauging support for former premier Gordon Campbell in Vancouver telephone polling?
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cops too eager to shoot.
- BC Government releases Chief Inspectors 2013 Annual Report on New Years Eve, to Lego Movie soundtrack hit “Everything is Awesome!”
What people are saying
Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… misallocationofcapit… on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Laila on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Marc Erickson on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… r on This weeks column for 24hrs Va… Mosko on This weeks column for 24hrs Va…
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax'No' vote sensible
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- The 'real' thing about the Port Mann Bridge.
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- Detailed new photos show state of aging BNSF Bridge in South Surrey as potential recipe for disaster.
- Breaking news: BC liberals inked 'hidden toll' into Sea to Sky highway deal - and we all pay for the next 25 years.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
Tag Archives: the duel
I was very impressed to hear the news this evening, that our little paper, 24 Hours Vancouver, is now the second most read print publication, Monday to Friday, in all of western Canada! ( The Province is #1, 24Hrs #2, and … Continue reading
****My apologies for posting this so late: generally I post my columns first thing in the am to give readers ample time to comment and vote, but unfortunately had an early meeting schedule that prevented me from doing so! The … Continue reading
Columnists Laila Yuile and Brent Stafford battle over the issues of the day. The winner of last week’s duel on the proposed ‘urban resort’ in Vancouver was Brent with 71%. This week’s topic: Is it time to review and change … Continue reading
THE DUEL Sunday, July 14, 2013 Columnists Laila Yuile and Brent Stafford battle over the issues of the day. The winner of last week’s duel on Canada’s secret surveillance program was Laila Yuile with 55%. This week’s question: In light … Continue reading
The winner of last week’s duel on the education system was Laila Yuile with 65%. This week’s topic: Should the Senate be elected or abolished? Brent has done an excellent job this week of deflecting attention away from the deeper … Continue reading
In this weeks column, Kathryn and I tackle the question : Does B.C. need a change in leadership? This column, was the catalyst for yesterday’s post here, because the closer I was to reaching my column word length, the more I … Continue reading
This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cutting services to most vulnerable a typical Liberal tactic
Winner of the last duel on the value of the Canadian Senate was Laila Yuile with 64%. This week’s topic: Is the recent B.C. budget really a Liberal budget — or an NDP-style one? Premier Christy Clark — who still … Continue reading