- @catt1955 @douglaspsmith Me, a Liberal supporter..lol.. too funny. I hope you get some sleep Cat. 1 hour ago
- If a tree falls in the forest, does anyone in the city hear?
- Left, Right and the space in between: Conquering the Great Divide in politics.
- Keep calm and carry on- I will return to blogging soon.
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: ‘The ‘Yes’ vote not worth saving
- “A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world.” ~ John Le Carre
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: The Duel: ‘Mincome’ a fresh idea
- Why I am (still) voting No in the Transit tax vote
- This weeks column for 24hrs Vancouver: Transit tax’No’ vote sensible
What people are saying
Curt on If a tree falls in the forest,… mike mc on If a tree falls in the forest,… Laila on If a tree falls in the forest,… Mosko on If a tree falls in the forest,… Laila on ***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WA… J B on ***UPDATED w/ new photo *** WA…
Tag Archives: the duel
I was very impressed to hear the news this evening, that our little paper, 24 Hours Vancouver, is now the second most read print publication, Monday to Friday, in all of western Canada! ( The Province is #1, 24Hrs #2, and … Continue reading
****My apologies for posting this so late: generally I post my columns first thing in the am to give readers ample time to comment and vote, but unfortunately had an early meeting schedule that prevented me from doing so! The … Continue reading
Columnists Laila Yuile and Brent Stafford battle over the issues of the day. The winner of last week’s duel on the proposed ‘urban resort’ in Vancouver was Brent with 71%. This week’s topic: Is it time to review and change … Continue reading
THE DUEL Sunday, July 14, 2013 Columnists Laila Yuile and Brent Stafford battle over the issues of the day. The winner of last week’s duel on Canada’s secret surveillance program was Laila Yuile with 55%. This week’s question: In light … Continue reading
The winner of last week’s duel on the education system was Laila Yuile with 65%. This week’s topic: Should the Senate be elected or abolished? Brent has done an excellent job this week of deflecting attention away from the deeper … Continue reading
In this weeks column, Kathryn and I tackle the question : Does B.C. need a change in leadership? This column, was the catalyst for yesterday’s post here, because the closer I was to reaching my column word length, the more I … Continue reading
This week’s column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Cutting services to most vulnerable a typical Liberal tactic
Winner of the last duel on the value of the Canadian Senate was Laila Yuile with 64%. This week’s topic: Is the recent B.C. budget really a Liberal budget — or an NDP-style one? Premier Christy Clark — who still … Continue reading