- Ironic that with all efforts by gov to 'protect Canadians', Canadian front line agents can't access police database. #cdnpoli 1 hour ago
- Ottawa, this is BC calling… Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling – we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? …….
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can’t afford to ignore housing
- When wrong just doesn’t begin to describe it.
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with ‘Gracie’s Finger’ references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- The end of something wonderful and the start of something new
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Alberta NDP will hurt the premier
- Politics must not trump public safety – It’s time for government to put its money where its mouth is when it comes to Surrey.
- Orange Crush served up in Alberta by Notley win,but can the BC NDP ride the wave to leadership in 2017?
What people are saying
Laila on Politics must not trump public… r on Ottawa, this is BC calling… Mike on “It’s no longer enough t… G. Barry Stewart on This weeks new column for 24Hr… Grandview Heights St… on “It’s no longer enough t… e.a.f. on This weeks new column for 24Hr…
- Ottawa, this is BC calling... Come in Ottawa.. this is BC calling - we actually need the Coast Guard here. Do you copy? .......
- This weeks new column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Mayors can't afford to ignore housing
- "It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news..."
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Who's the scrooge at Real Canadian Superstore? **update with response January 14th, 2015
- Submissions raise eyebrows at Electoral Boundaries Commission public hearing in Surrey with 'Gracie's Finger' references, opposition to changes in key Liberal ridings.
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
Tag Archives: wally oppal
Please, if anyone knows Wally ( I’m a movie star) Oppal, please tell him I think there is something so sick, so wrong, about his choice to take a role, as a gunshot victim in a movie about a serial … Continue reading
Earlier this year, on March 13th, I blogged about a shooting that had occurred in broad daylight, in a residential cul-de-sac where children play freely. Some men were arguing in front of one of the homes. The verbal disagreement became … Continue reading
” The Kinsella Connection” – It’s no secret that Patrick Kinsella is one of Gordon Campbell’s closest friends…
having co-chaired the Liberals’ 2001 and 2005 campaigns. A wonderful bit of work has come my way from a very keen source, that I would like to share with you – it’s a detailed look at Patrick Kinsella’s dealings. … Continue reading
Premier Gordon Campbell feeling the heat as allegations of political interference find their way into Basi-Virk hearings
Defence alleges possibility of political interference by Premier Campbell through Attorney General’s ministry The defence in the BC Legislature Raid trial today raised in BC Supreme Court the possibility that Premier Gordon Campbell used the attorney general’s ministry to politically … Continue reading
BC Liberals End spring session early- more eager to campaign than answer some very uncomfortable questions
I could not believe my ears yesterday, after hearing that the spring session of the legislature would be ending two days early- apparently because members are more eager to get out campaigning than answer questions or take care of business. … Continue reading
Shall I put a pot of coffee on , Premier? Because it sure is time for you to wake up and smell it…. we don’t need to turn this into an election issue, because you’ve already done that by refusing … Continue reading
If you don’t follow David Berner’s blog now, I suggest that you do. He writes and comments and talks about various important issues facing those of us in Lotusland, and often touches on items that would otherwise escape the scrutiny … Continue reading
Why did Premier Gordon Campbells buddy( and Liberal wizard), Patrick Kinsella, get paid nearly $300,000 from BC Rail in the period around the sale of BC Rail? And why won’t the premier tell us? What more does he have to … Continue reading
“While there are some concerns about safety after dark in the city as a whole, most people feel quite safe in their own neighbourhoods. “ – Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts responding to a 2007 Crime Survey in which 71% … Continue reading