The Laila Yuile Show – 12:00pm to 3:00pm, Sunday June 3rd, CKNW news980
On Sundays show:
- 6000 kms, 9 days, 5 men, 2 coasts and 1 goal : Cure Juvenile Diabetes. We’ll talk to the men of H2V about the record-setting journey and the inspiration behind it.
- Thinking about finally getting fit & losing that weight? Swimsuit season is here – Matt Young of Innovative Fitness and Gurj Dhaliwal ,The Province’s Fitness Fantasy participant, will talk about realistic lifestyle changes and challenges & answer your fitness & weight-loss questions.
- Summers coming and soon your teen will be taking to the street as a driver or passenger. Speed kills -An indepth look at teens and speeding – do you think the penalties are tough enough? tips and advice for parents with an ICBC expert
- His son died in a tragic high speed accident 4 years ago, and he’s trying to prevent more kids from losing their lives. Firefighter Greg Drew will talk about his struggles getting the message across to teens in schools, and what you can do to help him
- Why is beer suddenly the “in” thing to drink? Beer is experiencing a Renaissance like no other & historian, sociologist and beer expert Colin Jack will be here to answer your questions and teach you everything you want to know about beer .
Plus, listen carefully for our special Sunday afternoon giveaways……