- RT @diakiw: #Newton murders dropped in half (8 to 4) this year, but still tied with Whalley for most likely place in #SurreyBC to get kille… 12 hours ago
- “You are so loved.”
- Tragedy in Ottawa
- Update: The Little Pop Up Soup Kitchen…that couldn’t
- This week column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Changes unfairly target non-profits.
- Life on 135A street, or, The little Pop-up Soup Kitchen that could
- “Christy Clark would do well to remember that Canada is a free nation…”
- Don’t wait to enjoy the china.
- This weeks column for 24Hrs Vancouver: Welfare rates are starvation rates
What people are saying
Laila on “You are so loved.… Larry K on “You are so loved.… JDC on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… Laila on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… nonconfidencevote on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup… nonconfidencevote on Update: The Little Pop Up Soup…
- 100 + reasons the BC Liberals must go.
- Sea to Sky highway changes hands as Macquaries Essential Asset Partnerships sells 100% of their stake in the project
- Surrey ranks in the Top 10 Most Dangerous cities in Canada - so why not add slot machines to one of the poorest neighbourhoods?
- "You are so loved."
- Want to know how much it costs to build a road,bridge or overpass?
- Why did the BC government repeal the Weather Modification Act ?
- Just because you have the right to do something, doesn’t mean doing it is right .
- Update: The Little Pop Up Soup Kitchen...that couldn't
Search terms used to find this blog:2010 2010 olympics adrian dix basi-virk bc government bc hydro bc liberals bc mary bc ndp bc politics Bc Rail BCTF Bill Tieleman canada carbon tax carol james cbc china christmas christy clark city of surrey CKNW CKNW Talk SHow Idol conservatives corruption crime crime in surrey csis dave gerry death dianne watts domestic violence enbridge fight hst funny stories gangs Gordon Campbell hst inspiration kevin falcon kiewit lailayuile Laila Yuile LNG love macquarie ndp newton parenting patrick kinsella politics port mann bridge railgate RCMP relationships rich coleman robert dziekanski ross buchanan run of the river sea to sky highway shirley bond simi sara snc- lavalin south fraser perimeter road stephen harper Surrey surrey first Talk Show Idol tasers the province the sun Translink vancouver vanoc wally oppal
Category Archives: crime
There’s a number of stories I’m working on for next week, but for today, here are a few things to read on your Sunday coffee break. The BC governments move into the Renminbi market last year should be news again … Continue reading
It’s been said that Surrey politics is the one to watch this year and certainly it never fails to provide fodder for ample discussion. Mayoral candidate Barinder Rasode released her crime plan yesterday,one crafted in part in consultation with soon … Continue reading
Newton residents left in the dark over proposed community court in Surrey with no response from Attorney General Susan Anton
It was back in January 2014, following the death of Julie Paskall, that both Mayor Watts and the NDP renewed calls for a community court in Surrey. Watts met with Attorney General Susan Anton in February, where it was agreed … Continue reading
Did the BC government fail in its duty to release important information-without an FOI-that contained any evidence of : “…a risk of significant harm to the environment or to the health or safety of the public or a group of people”.
Some think so: https://fipa.bc.ca/release-bc-government-had-obligation-to-release-tailings-pond-info/ And I agree. The duty to protect all and any life and environment comes before everything. It all comes down to who knew what… when? http://pacificgazette.blogspot.ca/2014/08/mount-polley-disasterthey-all-knew-ch-3.html Will we see any resignations now? VANCOUVER, B.C.—The BC Freedom … Continue reading
If there is anything that bothers me immensely, it is any kind of political interference or influence in any form of policing. A wise man once told me : ” Tell the truth, tell it all, and tell it quick.” … Continue reading
No… this did not come from The Onion. But seriously…no joking now… considering the recent release of the public accounts I just blogged about… that show that under Christy Clark,Queen of LNG fantasies: “For a government that sought re-election on the … Continue reading